Featured Product: Clara Ole Cheesy Pesto Sauce
Here’s a very easy-to-make dinner for busy moms. Preparation and cooking time takes less than 30 minutes!
Linguine, cooked according to package directions
one pouch Clara Ole Cheesy Pesto Sauce
2 tbsp sliced garlic
2 tbsp sliced black olive
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and Pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Saute garlic in olive oil.
- Add sliced black olives.
- Pour in Clara Ole Cheesy Pesto Sauce. Stir until well blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix cook linguine until all pasta is evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve hot.
Husband liked it but said it needed a little more salt.
Toddlers liked it and finished their meal without fuss.